Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brandon's Good Life Party Overview

Brandon held his "Good Life" party this weekend to plan for his future.  Everyone really enjoyed the party and the process we used to develop Brandon "Good Life Path".  Jennifer and Trish did a great job of facilitating and turning Brandon's dream of being the King of Rock n Roll and his love of the Beatles into a plan for the future.  It was a lively, large group helping and coming up with great ideas to explore.  We already have a possible Rock n Roll camp for Brandon to attend this summer, added e-mail addresses and phone numbers to Brandon's communcation device to call and e-mail friends and added skype for Brandon to communicate.  Brandon independently cleaned up his room and took his dirty clothes to the laundry basket this weekend and Bill is ready for drum lessons for Brandon.  A great start already. 

I have written out Brandon's Good Life Path and sent to everyone at the meeting and who was interested in participating.  Next steps is to form a smaller group to work through more of the Path and support Brandon for longer term. 

I am also in the process of researching topics concerning guardianship, SSI and child support orders and looking for the right attorney to help with this for a reasonable fee.  I am really behind on the guardianship topic and need to do a great deal of research. 

Thanks so much for everyone's support and I will keep you posted as we work through Brandon's Good Life PATH. 
Leah

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!