Monday, July 26, 2010

Brandon's video from Internship with the Coalition of Texans with Disabilities

The Coalition of Texans with Disabilities sent out a newsletter today stating "Anywhere, any day:
Rock out with CTD! To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the ADA, CTD's summer intern, Brandon Rummel, created this rock video! Set to Bob Seger's "Feel Like a Number" and the Beatles' "Birthday," the video pans through 20 years of CTD photos. Click here to check out Brandon's fine work!" 

During Brandon's internship at CTD Brandon worked on a video celebrating the 20th anniversary of the ADA for CTD.  The link will take you to Brandon's rockin' video.  Great job Brandon and CTD.  I love the video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkomtfW7lE
Leah

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!