Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Geez Enough Already

Well it isn't very often that I say enough already, I feel sorry for me and Brandon or geez how much more.  But I am really just about there today.  Of course it does not help that the cat does not like the condo, the dog is barking and whining, Brandon keeps asking when we are going "home"and that Brandon continues to have seizures. But this is a little more than I want to deal with. 

Friday I asked Brandon's PCP to do a chest x-ray on Brandon in anticipation of Brandon's visit with his pulmonologist, Dr Fullmer.  Perhaps it was mom's intuition or mom's trying to plan ahead or listening to Brandon sounding congested for months, but we met with Dr Fullmer today and it turns out Brandon's left lower lobe of his lung has collapsed.  The weird thing is that Brandon is not sick and has not been sick for months, just a little congested.  This may indicate that Brandon is aspirating. Dr Fullmer is normally not very negative when it comes to Brandon, but today he went on and on about more tests, more medicine and more possible diagnosis.  I just have to say it.  IT IS JUST DEPRESSING.  ENOUGH ALREADY. 

Okay I said it.  I'm better.  We will get through it and it may be a margarita night. 
More later. 
Leah

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!