Saturday, August 27, 2011

I Had a Great Day Mom

Well, we have thought positive thoughts, had many prayers from many of you and tried not to stress over Brandon's latest lung problems.  I have to believe all of those helped.  This week Brandon had a lung scan and his lungs have cleared.  We started an aggressive medication regiment and CPT on Brandon's back and it made a big difference.  Brandon sounds great and he is very happy. 

Brandon started school this week at Westlake High School's Adult Transition Program.  It started out a little rough with several seizures.  I think the school, Brandon and me were not quite prepared on what to do if Brandon has seizures out in the community.  But by the end of the week the seizures ended.  Brandon will be working in the afternoon's, working on grooming first thing in the morning and working out at the YMCA in the mornings.  Brandon really loves this program so far and today he came bursting into the condo and said "I had a great day mom" very loudly, with a big thumbs up and a great big smile on his face.  I have to say I had a great day today as well.  After the bus picked up Brandon, I walked on the trails behind our condo in the Barton Creek Greenbelt, worked from the condo and was greeted in the afternoon with a very happy son.  You really can't have it much better than that.  I wish for many more great days in the future. 

More later
Leah

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!