Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back from Scottish Rite and Out of School

Brandon has a pretty easy week this week. He went to school on Monday and had a fairly easy day. Tuesday he went to all his classes at school. Wednesday afternoon we left to head back to Scottish Rite. We had an appointment for a cast check. The cast was starting to unravel on the base so it was good we were going. We spent the night in Dallas. Kristin came with us. The next morning (thursday) I worked in the hotel room until lunch and we headed over to the hospital. We ate the stangest mexican hamburger place close to the hopsital. It was so bad we headed over to Whole foods close to the hospital for a few snacks to eat after the appointment and the drive home. Brandon's cast looks good. They put another layer on the cast and we are all hoping it lasts 2 more weeks. We will remove the cast under anestheisa on Sept 24 (6:00 am UGH). Brandon was in great spirits after hearing that the doctors were going to try and place a walking cast on the foot on the 24th. At least Brandon could walk rather than be in a wheelchair. Brandon is getting a little restless and you can tell he is ready to walk again. I think he can last another two weeks. Friday the school closed and Brandon stayed at home with me. Below is a picture of Brandon with Dr Birch.

Leah

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!