Tuesday, September 2, 2008

His Gift


Kind of hard to see, but Brandon's gift after surgery was Beatles Monopoly. Brandon finally asked to sit up today. You can see the cast on his foot. It goes up to below the knee. He has been sleeping for long periods of time. He also has a few medical issues now which hopefully will clear up soon (not major).
Thanks Kate for the call from Tulsa so Brandon could hear "Sgt Peppers" live from Tulsa. That really made his day.
We are hoping Brandon can go back to school sometime this week.
Leah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brandon, have you beat your mom at Beatles monopoly yet? I'm so glad to hear that you are recovering well - you're a trooper. Carrie

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!